Saturday, September 16, 2017

Outfit | Looking chic effortlessly



Do you sometimes struggle with finding what to wear to look chic at all times? Well I know I do but this was before I figured out the three color rule! Don’t worry if you’ve never heard it before, I hadn’t too until a few weeks ago and decided to start following the rule as much as I could! The secret to a well balanced look is not having more than three colors in an outfit, This leads to an effortless but chic look!
Ever since I found out about this rule, My eyes travel through most outfits I see and I’m like “Okay, Color 1+Color 2 + Color 3 =Effortlessly chic!


So here are some tips on how to easily incorporate the three color rule into your outfits.

1. Incorporate neutrals; Out of all the three colors chosen, ensure one is a neutral so as to tone down the rest of the look. For me this neutral is black, I always prefer when there’s a little black like my culottes in this outfit (or navy blue) incorporated in my outfits. Whites and browns are good neutral colors as well!


2. Have a main piece- When following the three color rule, it’s always a good idea to have a stand out piece. Perhaps a piece with a very bright color or bold patterns. In my outfit, that main piece is my bag as it is the part of my outfit with the brightest color!



3. Accessories- Your accessories if colored count as part of your outfit though you can be more flexible with this and incorporate about four colors. If it is metallic jewelry then one shade should be used throughout the outfit, gold or silver, etc for cohesion.


4. If you like to dress with lots of colors, then that’s still okay, Strut your stuff! This is just a rule I have started following recently which has enabled me to start dressing chic without much fuss and little effort.




You can never have too many! Visit us at accessoryhut.com

Lets stay connected!                

No comments:

Post a Comment